PsyXile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wish To Report Turkey... (Read Inside!! ) ;')

3 posters

Go down

I Wish To Report Turkey... (Read Inside!! )  ;') Empty I Wish To Report Turkey... (Read Inside!! ) ;')

Post  I Rawr I Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:57 am

For being way too damn useful! Thank You Turkey Smile First like week and you already got the Tourney I've been trying to get (: I Love You (: Haha(So Much Homo...)
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Points Points : 143

Character sheet
Health:
I Wish To Report Turkey... (Read Inside!! )  ;') Left_bar_bleue0/100I Wish To Report Turkey... (Read Inside!! )  ;') Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

I Wish To Report Turkey... (Read Inside!! )  ;') Empty Re: I Wish To Report Turkey... (Read Inside!! ) ;')

Post  Skill Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:38 am

This section is actually meant for serious reports, not for thanking lol.
This tournament kinda sucks, since all old players have quit...

Skill
Donator
Donator

Points Points : 87

Character sheet
Health:
I Wish To Report Turkey... (Read Inside!! )  ;') Left_bar_bleue100/100I Wish To Report Turkey... (Read Inside!! )  ;') Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

I Wish To Report Turkey... (Read Inside!! )  ;') Empty Re: I Wish To Report Turkey... (Read Inside!! ) ;')

Post  kav Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:01 am

Skill wrote:This section is actually meant for serious reports, not for thanking lol.

we have 2 staff members (not including owners) so it'll be rare that someone will need 2 report them, so why waste a thread. Not all the old players have quit either... Reg turk and i are all moderately old players.

i know this may sound really bitchy and i really don't mean for it to sound that way but
Skill wrote:This section is actually meant for serious reports

stop telling me how to do my job
kav
kav
Admin
Admin

Points Points : 251

Character sheet
Health:
I Wish To Report Turkey... (Read Inside!! )  ;') Left_bar_bleue12/100I Wish To Report Turkey... (Read Inside!! )  ;') Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://psyxile.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skill Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:12 am

kav wrote:
Skill wrote:This section is actually meant for serious reports, not for thanking lol.

we have 2 staff members (not including owners) so it'll be rare that someone will need 2 report them, so why waste a thread. Not all the old players have quit either... Reg turk and i are all moderately old players.

i know this may sound really bitchy and i really don't mean for it to sound that way but
Skill wrote:This section is actually meant for serious reports

stop telling me how to do my job
The thing is, you don't even do your job. Plays once in week, flames other after hittin' log-in button etc.. You suck. Take it however you want.

Skill
Donator
Donator

Points Points : 87

Character sheet
Health:
I Wish To Report Turkey... (Read Inside!! )  ;') Left_bar_bleue100/100I Wish To Report Turkey... (Read Inside!! )  ;') Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  kav Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:25 am

locked because apparently its too much trouble (sorry rawr)
kav
kav
Admin
Admin

Points Points : 251

Character sheet
Health:
I Wish To Report Turkey... (Read Inside!! )  ;') Left_bar_bleue12/100I Wish To Report Turkey... (Read Inside!! )  ;') Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://psyxile.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down