PsyXile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people.

+2
neofly
Turkey
6 posters

Go down

A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people. Empty A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people.

Post  Turkey Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:34 pm

Okay, well this has been planning for awhile, and I finally got it.

On Christmas to Janurary 4th we will host Registerations for a Tournement.

This will be played in Wildy, and some rules do apply.

Rules:
- Give items back once the person has been pked.
- No draining prayer.
- Must both have same type of food and pots in inventory. up to pkers what that is.

- If done in wilderness/dangerous pk and the pkers agree to give back, then give items back. If done in funpk N/A.
- Draining prayer will be decided upon before each match
- Have a good time and no arguements.
- If there is other pkers for this tournement, leave them alone.
- When Me or others are offline, do not change your opponent
- There has to be someone offline Recording the fight before started.

Pking rules do apply in this tournement.

There isnt a Tourney without rewards. So I came up with the rewards list.

REWARDS

1st place - Full primal set and 30m and a Rare.
2nd place - 25m and 2 Primal items as chosen.
3rd place - 10m and 1 Primal item as chosen.
Participants - 2m Each.

HOW TO REGISTER:

You can register by commenting on this Post below, or by sending me a message Via fourms.
DO NOT SEND ME A MESSAGE IN GAME ABOUT THIS PLEASE.

Questions about this Event? Message me VIA fourms, not ingame.

Rewards will be given by Me and only me, No one else.

THE EVENT WILL HAPPEN ON: Janurary 6th.

Thank you for Reading this. We do hope you enjoy this Event as it is a Big event.

Edit: The First round will Begin on that date, please wait for the rounnd to be over until the next round is posted. The rounds will be posted on this post.

Last edited by Turkey on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Turkey
Turkey
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Points Points : 166

Character sheet
Health:
A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people. Left_bar_bleue100/100A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people. Empty this sounds great cant wait

Post  neofly Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:49 pm

ok now this will be sweet sign me up im in for sure
neofly
neofly

Points Points : 8

Back to top Go down

A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people. Empty Re: A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people.

Post  kav Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:52 am

Howdu make global announcement?._.
kav
kav
Admin
Admin

Points Points : 251

Character sheet
Health:
A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people. Left_bar_bleue12/100A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people. Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://psyxile.webs.com

Back to top Go down

A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people. Empty Re: A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people.

Post  Skill Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:47 am

I'd love to join, but the date's still bit too far, with that time a lot peoples have already quit... In past few days i've seen more than 3 guys quitting.
Make it 5/6th January?

Skill
Donator
Donator

Points Points : 87

Character sheet
Health:
A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people. Left_bar_bleue100/100A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people. Empty :D

Post  ajitesh Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:18 am

Count me in!

ajitesh

Points Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Turkey Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:33 am

Date has been changed. Hope its still okay for everyone.

I do hope to make this an event that people will remember.
Turkey
Turkey
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  I Rawr I Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:29 am

Very good (: See me and kav have been wanting to host this for about a month haha, But i find it odd we have to have the same pots food etc? I mean if we all have it like that its not our own pk styles, Like sometimes i want to use 10 prayer pots a super att and a str instead of 20 food att str def supers , and 5 restores, etc... Do we have to use same spec weapon too?
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Points Points : 143

Character sheet
Health:
A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people. Left_bar_bleue0/100A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Skill Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:12 am

I rawr i,
The food & pots thing is so it would be fair, for example, a guy uses overload and rocktails against another guy that uses sharks and super pots... the guy with overload and rocktails would have about 70% chance of winning this, of course it depends on armour and weapons too..
And no, you can choose whatever special weapon you want, i will probably be using ags Laughing

Skill
Donator
Donator

Points Points : 87

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Turkey Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:32 am

Gear, If I said I want it to be the same, I dont really care what it is.
I just want both players having the same or very very similair inventory.
(Only item not needing to be same is special attack weapon)

Now I am participating in this, So I do hope everyone plays fair.
(I dont give myself a reward, Im giving the rewards)
Turkey
Turkey
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  kav Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:16 am

im going to revise the rules to make it more fair.

here is what i changed.

ORIGINAL REVISED
- Give items back once the person has been pked.
- No draining prayer.
- Must both have same type of food and pots in inventory. up to pkers what that is.

- If done in wilderness/dangerous pk then give items back. If done in funpk N/A.
- Draining prayer will be decided upon before each match
kav
kav
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people. Left_bar_bleue12/100A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people. Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  kav Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:04 am

i didnt see the conversation about food and pots so here is my input.

EVERYONE ON THIS SERVER CAN AFFORD ROCKTAILS AND AN OVERLOAD.
that being said its insane making the inventories the same. here is an example of two completely different inventories for pking
A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people. 18032643
kav
kav
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  I Rawr I Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:23 am

Yeah, As i said it depends entirely on how they want to pk, Thank you for the inventory Demo Kav, I couldnt really be bothered to do once myself, Words were enough for me but thats what i was getting at yes.

But also, How to get Overloads?? Neutral
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Points Points : 143

Character sheet
Health:
A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people. Left_bar_bleue0/100A Christmas Event from Turkey and Some other people. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  kav Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am

I Rawr I wrote:Yeah, As i said it depends entirely on how they want to pk, Thank you for the inventory Demo Kav, I couldnt really be bothered to do once myself, Words were enough for me but thats what i was getting at yes.

But also, How to get Overloads?? Neutral
Dung
kav
kav
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum