PsyXile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OKAY WELL THE REPORTS INSIDE A LINK ON HERE...DONE IN WRONG SECTION...

3 posters

Go down

OKAY WELL THE REPORTS INSIDE A LINK ON HERE...DONE IN WRONG SECTION... Empty OKAY WELL THE REPORTS INSIDE A LINK ON HERE...DONE IN WRONG SECTION...

Post  I Rawr I Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:00 am

OKAY WELL THE REPORTS ON THERE I DONE IN WRONG SECTION

MELISSA J

RACISM

ALOT OF WITNESSES CONSIDERING ABOUT 7 OF US WERE ON...THERE YOU HAVE IT -.-

https://psyxile.forumotion.co.uk/t67-fuck-u-melissa-and-i-dced-in-the-fightdick
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Points Points : 143

Character sheet
Health:
OKAY WELL THE REPORTS INSIDE A LINK ON HERE...DONE IN WRONG SECTION... Left_bar_bleue0/100OKAY WELL THE REPORTS INSIDE A LINK ON HERE...DONE IN WRONG SECTION... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

OKAY WELL THE REPORTS INSIDE A LINK ON HERE...DONE IN WRONG SECTION... Empty Re: OKAY WELL THE REPORTS INSIDE A LINK ON HERE...DONE IN WRONG SECTION...

Post  kav Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:34 pm

melissa has been being a dick recently.

tbh i support a mute
kav
kav
Admin
Admin

Points Points : 251

Character sheet
Health:
OKAY WELL THE REPORTS INSIDE A LINK ON HERE...DONE IN WRONG SECTION... Left_bar_bleue12/100OKAY WELL THE REPORTS INSIDE A LINK ON HERE...DONE IN WRONG SECTION... Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://psyxile.webs.com

Back to top Go down

OKAY WELL THE REPORTS INSIDE A LINK ON HERE...DONE IN WRONG SECTION... Empty Re: OKAY WELL THE REPORTS INSIDE A LINK ON HERE...DONE IN WRONG SECTION...

Post  Sam Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:45 am

I gave her a second and final warning, if she abuses yell one more time, or uses a lot of offensive language, she'll receive a mute.

Sam
Admin
Admin

Points Points : 149

Character sheet
Health:
OKAY WELL THE REPORTS INSIDE A LINK ON HERE...DONE IN WRONG SECTION... Left_bar_bleue0/100OKAY WELL THE REPORTS INSIDE A LINK ON HERE...DONE IN WRONG SECTION... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

https://psyxile.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  kav Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:53 am

Sam wrote:I gave her a second and final warning, if she abuses yell one more time, or uses a lot of offensive language, she'll receive a mute.
Sam hath spoken
kav
kav
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
OKAY WELL THE REPORTS INSIDE A LINK ON HERE...DONE IN WRONG SECTION... Left_bar_bleue12/100OKAY WELL THE REPORTS INSIDE A LINK ON HERE...DONE IN WRONG SECTION... Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  I Rawr I Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:23 am

Kav where is you? Razz
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  kav Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:14 am

I'm going to go ahead to warrant a perm mute. I went online she admitted to flaming jews over yell. Seems like a big stupid mess. Turk/sam/alex mute sounds fair.
kav
kav
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  I Rawr I Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:07 am

Thank you someone understands -,- Dont see why she didnt get a mute straight away - Theres evidence, witnesses, And it's straight out racism :\ But im glad its under control, or as i can see anyway, Hope it's Dealt With
Peace

I Eat Rawr - Slight Pure
I Rawr I - Hybridder
Hybrid Ownzz - Level 3 N33B
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down