PsyXile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would anyone like to suggest what to make this account into ( Poll) Please Vote

Go down

What to become... From 1 - 4 the options are down below on the Post.

Would anyone like to suggest what to make this account into ( Poll) Please Vote I_vote_lcap0%Would anyone like to suggest what to make this account into ( Poll) Please Vote I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Would anyone like to suggest what to make this account into ( Poll) Please Vote I_vote_lcap100%Would anyone like to suggest what to make this account into ( Poll) Please Vote I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Would anyone like to suggest what to make this account into ( Poll) Please Vote I_vote_lcap0%Would anyone like to suggest what to make this account into ( Poll) Please Vote I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Would anyone like to suggest what to make this account into ( Poll) Please Vote Empty Would anyone like to suggest what to make this account into ( Poll) Please Vote

Post  I Rawr I Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:47 am

Hybrid Ownzz - Account name

What should I make it into,

1.Mage / Melee ( 94 mage 60 attack 99 str 20 def 52 pray)

2.Mage / Melee ( 94 mage 75 attack 99 str 1 def 52 pray)

3.Mage / Range ( 94 mage 99 range 40 def)

4.Zerker ( 99 str94 mage 70 attack 45 def 52 pray )

Each number on the poll = Whatever these are numbered - I will take votes into consideration - Thank you!
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Points Points : 143

Character sheet
Health:
Would anyone like to suggest what to make this account into ( Poll) Please Vote Left_bar_bleue0/100Would anyone like to suggest what to make this account into ( Poll) Please Vote Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down