PsyXile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents

3 posters

Go down

Staff Of Light As Explained ^^^^^ Up there.

A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents I_vote_lcap100%A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents I_vote_lcap0%A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents I_vote_lcap0%A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents Empty A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents

Post  I Rawr I Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:08 am

Right, So I had a discussion with Sam about the Staff Of Light, Would players rather have

Special Attack ( Reduce all damage taken by 50% but use all 100% of your spec)

Or would you rather have Auto-Cast ( Click Auto-Cast click a spell and it does it all for you, No moving mouse back and forth)

Keep in mind, Staff Of Light is one of the 3 staffs that can autocast ancients, Without autocast, It's almost like a normal staff, Other than the epic bonuses...cool looks etc...

So, I decided to make a poll... Please Vote on what one you would prefer to have,

Or i also thought of having two staff of lights, like

Staff Of Light ( AC ) - Staff of Light Autocast

or

Staff Of Light ( Sp ) - Staff of Light Special.

I did not discuss this last idea with Sam, So I will put it out there but it may not get accepted... Thank you

I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Points Points : 143

Character sheet
Health:
A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents Left_bar_bleue0/100A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents Empty Re: A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents

Post  kav Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:21 am

i dont get the autocast idea... cant you already autocast ancients on it?
kav
kav
Admin
Admin

Points Points : 251

Character sheet
Health:
A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents Left_bar_bleue12/100A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://psyxile.webs.com

Back to top Go down

A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents Empty Re: A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents

Post  Skill Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:51 am

Nope Kav, you can't. Razz
Staff of light already has special, when it gets used, it says it splits the damage... Doesn't it?
Anyways, i'd go for autocasting.

Skill
Donator
Donator

Points Points : 87

Character sheet
Health:
A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents Left_bar_bleue100/100A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  I Rawr I Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:46 am

Not sure whether he will change it, But yeah I also wan the AC one -.-
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Points Points : 143

Character sheet
Health:
A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents Left_bar_bleue0/100A Vote...To change Staff of Light. Read Contents Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down