PsyXile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heyy.. intro of pur3skills (the best) ;)

4 posters

Go down

heyy.. intro of pur3skills (the best) ;) Empty heyy.. intro of pur3skills (the best) ;)

Post  pur3skills Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:48 am

heyy im pur3skills.. new player of course Smile your server looks nice.. but i got a problem i dont know how to get ingame.. because when i got to download client.. blahh blahh and click skip add.. -.- the thing is after that it just goes to one of the pages like when you have spelt the url wrong and it gives you like 2 rows of lists of random websites.. soo yeahh,, -.- if you are on and think you can help i would really appriecaite it.. thanks Smile

pur3skills

the best Very Happy

pur3skills

Points Points : 3

Back to top Go down

heyy.. intro of pur3skills (the best) ;) Empty Re: heyy.. intro of pur3skills (the best) ;)

Post  Skill Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:36 am

Welcome. (:
This link won't work for you? http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E67GICW7
If so, try the webclient?

Last edited by Skill on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Skill
Donator
Donator

Points Points : 87

Character sheet
Health:
heyy.. intro of pur3skills (the best) ;) Left_bar_bleue100/100heyy.. intro of pur3skills (the best) ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

heyy.. intro of pur3skills (the best) ;) Empty Re: heyy.. intro of pur3skills (the best) ;)

Post  Turkey Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:34 am

Welcome Pur3skills!

Thats Strange, I normally check that everyday.
Hope you can get ingame, We all want you to play Smile
Turkey
Turkey
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Points Points : 166

Character sheet
Health:
heyy.. intro of pur3skills (the best) ;) Left_bar_bleue100/100heyy.. intro of pur3skills (the best) ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  I Rawr I Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 am

Well, If your the best I triple-devil-dare-you to Pure tribrid me, Win 3 times out of 5 and ill give you 10. straight up right there.

Welcome Smile

I Eat Rawr
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Points Points : 143

Character sheet
Health:
heyy.. intro of pur3skills (the best) ;) Left_bar_bleue0/100heyy.. intro of pur3skills (the best) ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down