PsyXile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate intro please and tell me what to add.

5 posters

Go down

Rate

Rate intro please and tell me what to add. I_vote_lcap100%Rate intro please and tell me what to add. I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Rate intro please and tell me what to add. I_vote_lcap0%Rate intro please and tell me what to add. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Rate intro please and tell me what to add. I_vote_lcap0%Rate intro please and tell me what to add. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Rate intro please and tell me what to add. Empty Rate intro please and tell me what to add.

Post  Cudi Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:17 pm

http: //www .youtube.com/watch?v=nRrrn_86_oo
Ignore the last slides as those were taken from another intro but rest is done i will fix last ones tell me what to add.
(ps) fix the link by removing spaces!
Cudi
Cudi

Points Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Rate intro please and tell me what to add. Empty Re: Rate intro please and tell me what to add.

Post  Dirty Brid Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:35 pm

pretty good Smile could have some ingame pics or somthing but its great!

Dirty Brid

Points Points : 6

Back to top Go down

Rate intro please and tell me what to add. Empty Re: Rate intro please and tell me what to add.

Post  Dirty Brid Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:09 pm

and add like something else then just the letters Very Happy -----------stef

Dirty Brid

Points Points : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Turkey Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:01 am

Thats sick! Really, thats good.
Your doing our intro for the next couple videos i make Very Happy!
Turkey
Turkey
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Points Points : 166

Character sheet
Health:
Rate intro please and tell me what to add. Left_bar_bleue100/100Rate intro please and tell me what to add. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:14 am

Very nice (:

Sam
Admin
Admin

Points Points : 149

Character sheet
Health:
Rate intro please and tell me what to add. Left_bar_bleue0/100Rate intro please and tell me what to add. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

https://psyxile.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  I Rawr I Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:18 am

I notice some of the letters are cut in half? at the front or end of the piece of writing - Not sure if its supposed to be like that. Just some feedback - But very good Smile
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Points Points : 143

Character sheet
Health:
Rate intro please and tell me what to add. Left_bar_bleue0/100Rate intro please and tell me what to add. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down