PsyXile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well supposedly im getting banned... I Rawr I I Eat Rawr

4 posters

Go down

Well supposedly im getting banned... I Rawr I    I Eat Rawr  Empty Well supposedly im getting banned... I Rawr I I Eat Rawr

Post  I Rawr I Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Supposedly this guys going to ban me 'iphone' is his name....We pked him in pvp he cried he lost his stuff end of story for us...but apparently not...he threats us with bans etc...pay to ban whatever, He then says this...and I screenshotted - he also gave me his items....I dont know if its true but well, Really I think its a bit silly...

1 = items he gave me
2= iPhone
3= His text. reads for:

Kav: R u legit mad at me?
Iphone: Ima give oyu all i have (Im going to give you all i have)
I Rawr I : Here
Iphone: to prouve you ( to prove to you)
(Sending trade request)
Iphone: You ganan get banned ( you gonna get banned)

Well supposedly im getting banned... I Rawr I    I Eat Rawr  Eviden10

I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Points Points : 143

Character sheet
Health:
Well supposedly im getting banned... I Rawr I    I Eat Rawr  Left_bar_bleue0/100Well supposedly im getting banned... I Rawr I    I Eat Rawr  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Well supposedly im getting banned... I Rawr I    I Eat Rawr  Empty Re: Well supposedly im getting banned... I Rawr I I Eat Rawr

Post  kav Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:39 pm

this is the same situation as my post... again we did nothing wrong. and i think hes caught up in the moment. we need to talk
kav
kav
Admin
Admin

Points Points : 251

Character sheet
Health:
Well supposedly im getting banned... I Rawr I    I Eat Rawr  Left_bar_bleue12/100Well supposedly im getting banned... I Rawr I    I Eat Rawr  Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://psyxile.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Well supposedly im getting banned... I Rawr I    I Eat Rawr  Empty Re: Well supposedly im getting banned... I Rawr I I Eat Rawr

Post  I Rawr I Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:50 pm

I have yet another picture...of him showing his cash... he wants to pay 60m to just ban me, and yet he says he wont show Kav now, I think he's getting a bit over the top, a bit later he imitates you, then shows off about him buying his way to friendship basically... life lessons need to be taught....o.O' He also mentioned that you, Sam, Alex, dont care about us, just the money, i seriously think he needs to be talked to....
1 = iPhone
2= the text... you can read this one better so I will not copy it (:

Well supposedly im getting banned... I Rawr I    I Eat Rawr  Eviden11
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Character sheet
Health:
Well supposedly im getting banned... I Rawr I    I Eat Rawr  Left_bar_bleue0/100Well supposedly im getting banned... I Rawr I    I Eat Rawr  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Turkey Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:40 am

This is sad. Threatening people to get banned for pking.
The question is, did you follow pking rules?
Turkey
Turkey
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Points Points : 166

Character sheet
Health:
Well supposedly im getting banned... I Rawr I    I Eat Rawr  Left_bar_bleue100/100Well supposedly im getting banned... I Rawr I    I Eat Rawr  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  I Rawr I Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Ahh, Turkey we didnt lure, it was single pk and we tbed and hybridded him - he decided to risk after us saying WELFARE gear...so it was his choice to bring his special stuffs (: We followed all rules but he decided not to...
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoruichii Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:11 am

I Rawr I wrote:Ahh, Turkey we didnt lure, it was single pk and we tbed and hybridded him - he decided to risk after us saying WELFARE gear...so it was his choice to bring his special stuffs (: We followed all rules but he decided not to...
Shit lure is shit!
Jk
iPhone was a mad kid. Him and skill are liike twins >.< They are king and queen of arguing. Don't mess with them bro.

Yoruichii
Donator
Donator

Points Points : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  kav Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:09 am

Locked because problem solved.
kav
kav
Admin
Admin

Points Points : 251

Character sheet
Health:
Well supposedly im getting banned... I Rawr I    I Eat Rawr  Left_bar_bleue12/100Well supposedly im getting banned... I Rawr I    I Eat Rawr  Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://psyxile.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down