PsyXile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Rawr I / I Eat Rawr / Hybrid Ownzz Moderator App :)

2 posters

Go down

I Rawr I / I Eat Rawr / Hybrid Ownzz Moderator App :) Empty I Rawr I / I Eat Rawr / Hybrid Ownzz Moderator App :)

Post  I Rawr I Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:33 am

Rawr's Moderator Application!

I'd like to start by saying, that I'm quite experienced in Psyxile now... I am an active player, and I know that this server can go far. I've talked to about everyone,And tried to make their experience on Psyxile better than any others,Even though the server doesn't need more boasting - Its incredible. I'm applying for Moderator, because I think that it would be very fun to be a moderator of a server like this. I do understand that it requires a lot of responsibility to be a moderator,And also that it will take Dedication and patience, Which I have a lot of, Accept possibly for the persistent beggars...

Question

AGE: I'm 16 years old, I hope that you respect the fact that I'm not very old, but that doesn't matter now does it? Quality not quantity, I think I have quality even if I am only 16.

WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU: I'm signing up for a Moderator because this server seems lovely, and I want to be a big part of it. I want to play an important role of the server, and I will do my best to be helpful & active! I've got alof of experience being a moderator, and I've also had my very own RSPS once. I'm currently a moderator at Eudora-World, wich is a pretty new RSPS. I've also been a Moderator at a server called iHybrid. I want to witness the growth of this server, and I think I could do that better if I were a moderator. I also think that I could be a good asset for the staff team of this server, but I don't know - What do you guys think? I need the servers support, or I will not be a good moderator. I'd say that I can contribute and help out alot on this server. I know how to solve a fight or a problem, without of being a part of it.

Lets take an example of what problems can occur when you're a moderator:

Player 1 flames Player 2, and Player 2 starts to flame back. How may I handle this situation? It's simple. The first thing I would do, is to ask them kindly to stop the fight. If this doesn't work, I once again warn them depending on the level of the flame. If this doesn't work, I will mute them both for...Lets say 15 minutes. I unmute them, and I might ask them "Did you guys learn a lesson?". If they don't stop after this, I will give them another mute & I will wait for an higher ranked staff member to review the situation. I will never ever take any actions without giving out warnings, if the player isn't advertising other servers that is. In that situation I would immediately mute him, In fear of losing our beloved players.

The main point of a moderator, is to be able to handle fights without of being a part of them!

WILL I BE ACTIVE: A lot of players have seen me, I've met everyone in my UK time zone, don't worry. You'll see me alot in game on at least one of my characters.

WILL I BE HELPFUL: Yes, of course, I will always do my best to help and contribute. I am also working on a guide with Skill currently, This will hopefully help more players in game Smile

Last part: I believe I could be a good mod, Mostly due to my patience for situations and the way I can deal with them, I also enjoy talking to people, If I have the time, Which I most often do...I also believe because I'm in the UK and Turkeys actually in the US ( I believe) That I would be on UK Time, And he on US time, Which allows for almost complete control over the situation...Last of all I'd like to give a shout to the people who have helped me in game...Thank You and Keep Playing! Smile

In game I would like the account : LS Dusk to be the moderator, As I want the current accounts i am using to be powerless, Therefore creating a better atmosphere for PvP Etc...
Thank you

I Rawr I Hybrid Ownzz I Eat Rawr

Please Vote Smile Thank you again
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Points Points : 143

Character sheet
Health:
I Rawr I / I Eat Rawr / Hybrid Ownzz Moderator App :) Left_bar_bleue0/100I Rawr I / I Eat Rawr / Hybrid Ownzz Moderator App :) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

I Rawr I / I Eat Rawr / Hybrid Ownzz Moderator App :) Empty Re: I Rawr I / I Eat Rawr / Hybrid Ownzz Moderator App :)

Post  Frozen Arrow Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:57 am

I would support it, but since we've only got around 5 to 10 players in-game daily, there's no need for one, IMO.
Since Turkey's been very inactive lately, tbh, demotion would be needed there... Same thing with Kav, (Yeah please remove this sentence now Kav)
As long as we don't have 15 players online daily/Turkey and Kav demoted, there won't really be new moderator needed.
Althought, i still support this ♥.

Frozen Arrow

Points Points : 38

Back to top Go down

I Rawr I / I Eat Rawr / Hybrid Ownzz Moderator App :) Empty Re: I Rawr I / I Eat Rawr / Hybrid Ownzz Moderator App :)

Post  I Rawr I Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:59 am

Frozen Arrow wrote:I would support it, but since we've only got around 5 to 10 players in-game daily, there's no need for one, IMO.
Since Turkey's been very inactive lately, tbh, demotion would be needed there... Same thing with Kav, (Yeah please remove this sentence now Kav)
As long as we don't have 15 players online daily/Turkey and Kav demoted, there won't really be new moderator needed.
Althought, i still support this ♥️.

<3 Thank you Smile And yeah, Fair point you make there we don't have many players, I could advertise a bit, But that would mean more items coming from Mr Skill (;...To Every Girl He Meets!! <3 hahaa
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Points Points : 143

Character sheet
Health:
I Rawr I / I Eat Rawr / Hybrid Ownzz Moderator App :) Left_bar_bleue0/100I Rawr I / I Eat Rawr / Hybrid Ownzz Moderator App :) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down