PsyXile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PsyXile Donation Centre

Go down

PsyXile Donation Centre Empty PsyXile Donation Centre

Post  Sam Thu May 03, 2012 8:38 am

PsyXile Donation Thread -

There are many different types of benefits from donating on PsyXile, and many things to donate for. We are introducing a new system, where players can choose items/sets they want to donate for.

We currently have two methods of donating
- RSGP ( Runescape Gp) for people who do not have paypal.
- Paypal, this is donating with real cash.

So what can you donate for?
- Donator chest, gambling for items - Test your luck!
- Donator Rank, give you some cool features ingame.
- Custom ::yell, When you yell ingame, you can have ANY title, with ANY colour!
- Custom House.
- Donate for items listen below.

Donator Chest - This is a chest on the server for people who enjoy gambling. Donator chest currently costs 1m/go and you could get things which are very rare and cost a lot; however on the downside, you could get something decent, but not as good. Inside the donator chest, the worse thing you could get in my opinion is barrows, they are a little rare ingame, however do not have a really high price. There is a mix of great items in the chest, such as thirdage, chaotics, claws and much more. The best items inside the donator chest are spirit shields such as Divine spirit shield. Also everytime you open the chest, you get 500k - 10m cash which is an extra bonus! New feature with the donator chest, if you donate for 2 chests or more, we'll give you a refund for half price, however will have to take the item that you are refunding for ( but you keep the cash ).

Donator Rank - If you wish to donate for the rank, it only costs 2m rsgp and will gain cool features ingame that normal members do not have access to. It allows you to gain items such as gilded and many others, it also gives access to areas such as tormented demons in something simular to "world 2" for donators only. Also donators will have access to a new boss - Barrel Chest boss who drops the barrel chest anchor, flippers and many other items such as dragon bones. He drops 5-45 dragon bones per time, and they are a common drop; this will make prayer a LOT easier. Donators also have instant full killcount in godwars so you could instantly fight the bosses without the hassle, and also gives you the ability to switch spellbooks whenever you want!

Custom Yell - This cool feature costs 1m. Ingame, there is a command called ::yell which allows you to communicate to the whole server. This feature is for fun, and makes you stand out when yelling. You are allowed to chose any colour, and any piece of text you want, for example here's me abusing Jaspooks <3 He chose the colour and text himself.
PsyXile Donation Centre Customyell

Custom House - Damn, I hate this feature, makes me have to do work :3 If you find pleasure in torturing me, this feature is good for you. It costs 3m for a custom house. Basically a custom home is a place that YOU chose from anywhere in runescape, and it will be yours; for example if you want a castle, you'll get a castle. I will code a custom teleport and key for you, and you will be able to spawn the key. Only people who have the key can enter your house, and you can trade the keys and do anything you want. Inside the house, you are allowed to have a bank, a training npc and some other things that you could suggest.

Donate for Items - This is a new feature, which allows you to donate for the things you want. This is still new and incomplete, so new items will be added and prices may vary. If you are not a fan of gambling, then this is probably best for you as you decide what you wish to donate for. Here is a list of items.

Third-Age Sets - 15M RSGP Each.
Third-age is slightly weaker than Nex armours, however is much rarer and requires no defence to wear, so it is suitable for pures and mains at the same time. Obtainable only through here or donation chest, very rare ingame.
PsyXile Donation Centre Meleeset
PsyXile Donation Centre Rangeset
PsyXile Donation Centre Mageset

Party Hats - 10M. You can pick any colour phat you desire and it will be yours forever! Party hats are the rarest items ingame as most of them are impossible to get ingame (note: White/Green are the only ones obtainable in the server).
Partyhat Set - 35M. Want all the partyhats ingame, you will have the whole set for only 35M. If you buy all the Partyhats, you could save 25M instead of buying each one individually.
PsyXile Donation Centre Phats

Spirit Shields - each spirit shield has the same effect on Runescape and very rare. You can only obtain them through corp and donating.
Divine: 10M
Elysain: 8M
Spectral: 5M
Arcane: 5M
Set: 20M
PsyXile Donation Centre Spiritshields

Donations through PayPal
In order to pay via paypal you have to contact me ingame or on the forums(preferably ingame). You can also email me @ Alexrigas05@hotmail.com or add me on skype. Remember to take screenshots of your transactions to prevent any losses - thanks.

Sam
Admin
Admin

Points Points : 149

Character sheet
Health:
PsyXile Donation Centre Left_bar_bleue0/100PsyXile Donation Centre Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

https://psyxile.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down