PsyXile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donation in real money...Please don't allow

4 posters

Go down

Donation in real money...Please don't allow Empty Donation in real money...Please don't allow

Post  I Rawr I Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:31 am

Okay so we all had a chat about IRL money donating, i said this shouldn't be allowed as the rich people irl will pay like $100 and it will seem nothing to them, and with that $100 will overtake almost all of our banks accept skill,and neofly, So...I say please dont allow this, Please vote on your opinion saying

Yes

No

Undecided

thank you Smile
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Points Points : 143

Character sheet
Health:
Donation in real money...Please don't allow Left_bar_bleue0/100Donation in real money...Please don't allow Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Donation in real money...Please don't allow Empty Re: Donation in real money...Please don't allow

Post  kav Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:37 am

I Rawr I wrote:Okay so we all had a chat about IRL money donating, i said this shouldn't be allowed as the rich people irl will pay like $100 and it will seem nothing to them, and with that $100 will overtake almost all of our banks accept skill,and neofly, So...I say please dont allow this, Please vote on your opinion saying

Yes

No

Undecided

thank you Smile

100$ would buy you your own server for a year so nobody would do it... except for neofly and soccer.

i think its still fair to accept real money because you could make the same argument about rsgp.
kav
kav
Admin
Admin

Points Points : 251

Character sheet
Health:
Donation in real money...Please don't allow Left_bar_bleue12/100Donation in real money...Please don't allow Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://psyxile.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Donation in real money...Please don't allow Empty Re: Donation in real money...Please don't allow

Post  Frozen Arrow Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:18 am

I kinda agree with it, the more cash Alex would get, the more active he would be.
By the way guys, i don't care about my bank, if i'd be such a pixellover, i wouldn't of given anything away from it..

Frozen Arrow

Points Points : 38

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoruichii Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:27 am

Allow it!

Yoruichii
Donator
Donator

Points Points : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down