PsyXile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious glitches/bugs. (DO NOT ABUSE THEM)

2 posters

Go down

Serious glitches/bugs. (DO NOT ABUSE THEM) Empty Serious glitches/bugs. (DO NOT ABUSE THEM)

Post  Skill Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:30 am

1. Dragon dagger special bug - Upon using dragon dagger's special, switching it quickly to a weapon like primal 2h, you will hit with the strength of primal 2h, therefore you can hit 700-700, but it's uncommon/rare.
2. Prayer bug - Allowing you to have many different prayer on at once, for example, i can put protect from melee and protect from magic on at the same time, althought i don't use it, it would pretty much like fully protect you.
3. Duel arena cursed prayer bug (Staking E.G) - When you put prayer, for example, turmoil on before starting a fight, turn "prayers allowed" off, your turmoil will still stay online, this is how one guy scammed others, forgot his name -.-.
4. RFD minigame (Curses) - You can freely use curses while doing RFD minigame, but you can't use normal prayers.
5. Clue scroll bug (Will explain to one of the owners in-game).
6. Tormented demons still do not drop anything good. Nomad drops ornament kits aswell...
7. Corporeal beast safespot glitch (Will explain in-game).
8. Weapons special bugs:
1. Dragon scimitar special does not turn players prayers off.
2. Dragon halberd's special does not hit twice on monsters bigger than 2 squares.
3. Hand cannon and chaotic crossbow are bugged, and don't hit high enought for their prices, runite crossbow beats both.
4. Zamorak, saradomin and guthix bow's are bugged, saradomin and guthix give strength experiences, althought Zamorak has high ranged bonus (+140), it still hits about 300 max with it, nomatter what gear you use.
5. Saradomin sword's special should give magic experiences, instead of melee combat experiences.

9. Kril'tsutsaroth (Zamorak godwars boss) is bugged, he can only be killed with auto retaliate on, since he's invisible, and you can't click "attack" on him.
10. Summoning skillcapes and hoods, dungeoneering capes and hood are tradeable (Trading them to any other players = Ban, as Alex said).
I suggest you guys not to abuses these bugs, don't even bother trying to abuse... Since player that abuses glitches, will probably get banned.

Skill
Donator
Donator

Points Points : 87

Character sheet
Health:
Serious glitches/bugs. (DO NOT ABUSE THEM) Left_bar_bleue100/100Serious glitches/bugs. (DO NOT ABUSE THEM) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Serious glitches/bugs. (DO NOT ABUSE THEM) Empty Re: Serious glitches/bugs. (DO NOT ABUSE THEM)

Post  kav Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:07 am

Skill wrote:1. Dragon dagger special bug - Upon using dragon dagger's special, switching it quickly to a weapon like primal 2h, you will hit with the strength of primal 2h, therefore you can hit 700-700, but it's uncommon/rare.
2. Prayer bug - Allowing you to have many different prayer on at once, for example, i can put protect from melee and protect from magic on at the same time, althought i don't use it, it would pretty much like fully protect you.
3. Duel arena cursed prayer bug (Staking E.G) - When you put prayer, for example, turmoil on before starting a fight, turn "prayers allowed" off, your turmoil will still stay online, this is how one guy scammed others, forgot his name -.-.
4. RFD minigame (Curses) - You can freely use curses while doing RFD minigame, but you can't use normal prayers.
5. Clue scroll bug (Will explain to one of the owners in-game).
6. Tormented demons still do not drop anything good. Nomad drops ornament kits aswell...
7. Corporeal beast safespot glitch (Will explain in-game).
8. Weapons special bugs:
1. Dragon scimitar special does not turn players prayers off.
2. Dragon halberd's special does not hit twice on monsters bigger than 2 squares.
3. Hand cannon and chaotic crossbow are bugged, and don't hit high enought for their prices, runite crossbow beats both.
4. Zamorak, saradomin and guthix bow's are bugged, saradomin and guthix give strength experiences, althought Zamorak has high ranged bonus (+140), it still hits about 300 max with it, nomatter what gear you use.
5. Saradomin sword's special should give magic experiences, instead of melee combat experiences.

9. Kril'tsutsaroth (Zamorak godwars boss) is bugged, he can only be killed with auto retaliate on, since he's invisible, and you can't click "attack" on him.
10. Summoning skillcapes and hoods, dungeoneering capes and hood are tradeable (Trading them to any other players = Ban, as Alex said).
I suggest you guys not to abuses these bugs, don't even bother trying to abuse... Since player that abuses glitches, will probably get banned.

im fairly sure sam and alex know about all of these but the multi-pray glitch
kav
kav
Admin
Admin

Points Points : 251

Character sheet
Health:
Serious glitches/bugs. (DO NOT ABUSE THEM) Left_bar_bleue12/100Serious glitches/bugs. (DO NOT ABUSE THEM) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://psyxile.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Serious glitches/bugs. (DO NOT ABUSE THEM) Empty Re: Serious glitches/bugs. (DO NOT ABUSE THEM)

Post  Skill Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:09 am

No, they don't know about the bugs, i've told the prayer glitch many times, yet, they won't fix it.
Suck me.

Skill
Donator
Donator

Points Points : 87

Character sheet
Health:
Serious glitches/bugs. (DO NOT ABUSE THEM) Left_bar_bleue100/100Serious glitches/bugs. (DO NOT ABUSE THEM) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum