PsyXile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Wondering - How to do that ----- then a tag underneath automatically

3 posters

Go down

Just Wondering - How to do that ----- then a tag underneath automatically Empty Just Wondering - How to do that ----- then a tag underneath automatically

Post  I Rawr I Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:10 am

Just Wondering - How to do that ----- then a tag underneath automatically likee this

that kinda thing? Is there a way for it to auto do it on all of my posts? or have i actually gotta type it - Thank you a Reply would be appreciated alot (: And a solution - And if its not possible i make a suggestion of adding it Very Happy
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Points Points : 143

Character sheet
Health:
Just Wondering - How to do that ----- then a tag underneath automatically Left_bar_bleue0/100Just Wondering - How to do that ----- then a tag underneath automatically Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Just Wondering - How to do that ----- then a tag underneath automatically Empty Re: Just Wondering - How to do that ----- then a tag underneath automatically

Post  Turkey Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:33 am

Its a Signature, You can go under the profile option at the top.
Once your under there, its a option to chose with a box underneath it, Put something you want such as a img or text to show it.

Update and it will show for all your posts Smile
Turkey
Turkey
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Points Points : 166

Character sheet
Health:
Just Wondering - How to do that ----- then a tag underneath automatically Left_bar_bleue100/100Just Wondering - How to do that ----- then a tag underneath automatically Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Just Wondering - How to do that ----- then a tag underneath automatically Empty Re: Just Wondering - How to do that ----- then a tag underneath automatically

Post  kav Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:50 am

You can only unlock it affer you are a forum regular
kav
kav
Admin
Admin

Points Points : 251

Character sheet
Health:
Just Wondering - How to do that ----- then a tag underneath automatically Left_bar_bleue12/100Just Wondering - How to do that ----- then a tag underneath automatically Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://psyxile.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I Rawr I Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:40 am

Im a forum regular then Razz Thanks turkey - Figured it out Razz I think it worked - Lets find out shall we? Smile
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Character sheet
Health:
Just Wondering - How to do that ----- then a tag underneath automatically Left_bar_bleue0/100Just Wondering - How to do that ----- then a tag underneath automatically Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  I Rawr I Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:40 am

dammit!
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum