PsyXile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just to say.......I Own You Yoruichii(check these pics)

3 posters

Go down

Just to say.......I Own You Yoruichii(check these pics) Empty Just to say.......I Own You Yoruichii(check these pics)

Post  I Rawr I Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:47 am

Omg omg omg...I own you Yoru dont lie to me (: Just to say.......I Own You Yoruichii(check these pics) The_ca10 Second - A glitch but im still awsome for it so Gtfo thinking you own everyone...Selfish cow -.- Just to say.......I Own You Yoruichii(check these pics) Lvl_1810

Game Over
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Points Points : 143

Character sheet
Health:
Just to say.......I Own You Yoruichii(check these pics) Left_bar_bleue0/100Just to say.......I Own You Yoruichii(check these pics) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Just to say.......I Own You Yoruichii(check these pics) Empty Re: Just to say.......I Own You Yoruichii(check these pics)

Post  Turkey Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Lolwut.
Explain this theory of statement.
Turkey
Turkey
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Points Points : 166

Character sheet
Health:
Just to say.......I Own You Yoruichii(check these pics) Left_bar_bleue100/100Just to say.......I Own You Yoruichii(check these pics) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Just to say.......I Own You Yoruichii(check these pics) Empty Re: Just to say.......I Own You Yoruichii(check these pics)

Post  I Rawr I Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:10 pm

I use to have an acc back when Rs2 was created - They had ALOT of glitches ;') Hence these 2 Aha, just thought i'd share around Very Happy
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Character sheet
Health:
Just to say.......I Own You Yoruichii(check these pics) Left_bar_bleue0/100Just to say.......I Own You Yoruichii(check these pics) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Turkey Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:59 am

Wow. So does that mean you played before Partyhats and Christmas crackers came around?
Turkey
Turkey
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Character sheet
Health:
Just to say.......I Own You Yoruichii(check these pics) Left_bar_bleue100/100Just to say.......I Own You Yoruichii(check these pics) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  I Rawr I Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:33 am

Ahh, Actually P hats + hweens etc were in classic - thats where they were dropped for events but yes, i was there when rs started -.-
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Turkey Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:12 am

:OOO G*gaspp*
Thatts epiccc.
Turkey
Turkey
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  I Rawr I Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:15 am

Vury =D mwuahaha i loved it back then...
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Skill Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:02 am

"You step thru the portal..... loser"
Lmfao. Btw nice Cash you got there, QP's and total level xD.

Skill
Donator
Donator

Points Points : 87

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Turkey Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:08 pm

I thought something wasn't right there...
Then I took an arrow to the knee.
Turkey
Turkey
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  I Rawr I Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:31 am

You realise this was the beta version of rs2? Testing for glitches etc - The portal was originally like that for the runecrafting, qp was a glitch + Total level was a glitch - The whole point of Beta Razz, Also i did say it was a glitch -.-

Last edited by I Rawr I on Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Acci typed 3 instead of 2)
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down