PsyXile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

skill be mad

3 posters

Go down

skill be mad Empty skill be mad

Post  kav Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:26 pm

i just looked back at this and didn't realize how hilariously hard skill got manhandled.

MORE FUN WITH BANS!

Hello everyone! I felt like there are some things that need clarification about how psyxile works. First off i'd like to point out that the owners, sam & alex, have the final say in everything that happens here on the server. They have the right to and do control the server and can pretty much do whatever the hell they want. Now that we've gone through that, lets talk about mods. The role of mods in psyxile is to keep the peace when the owners are not around. Specifically they are supposed to keep things fair and friendly for the rest of the players. So far there have been 4 mods on psyxile (Okay, Ozgur43, Turkey, and Kav). So far the forum mods (Okay and Kav) have had no INGAME powers. This is mainly because of Alex not wanting to code them because he has little time or he has little will. I have not been pushing him to do so because it would require a new client download and a lot of work for alex. I have only really needed ingame powers once or twice but that i think is still enough in my opinion. The reason me and turkey are mods are because we are veteran respected players that sam and alex trust. Regardless of how you feel about me and turk the only reason we were picked is because we were great players they liked.

Now that we have gone over that i'd like to talk about players who intentionally disrespect authority. Im not saying this to assert my dominance i am saying this because it has come up in the past and needs to be talked about. The reason mods have banning powers is because they need to keep people in line. This is not for our benefit but for the population. If you are banned we respect your right to appeal and argue your side. This does not however include flaming ingame, making numerous posts on random topics, and making an appeal anywhere but the appeal a ban section. The reason we do this is the same reason we have different sections. It wouldn't make sense to put a fishing guide in a showcase thread now would it. Back to the main idea of disrespecting authority. If you openly flame a moderator you should expect nothing but the worst. If you intentionally try to insult a moderator numerous times (out of context) you may receive a ban. If you decide you are above the law and moderators shouldn't be allowed to do what they think is right then that may be a personal issue.

Now for some recent events regarding this post. By now anyone who regularly reads the forum knows about skill's ban. Now I know he has been telling people some lies so i am going to clear things up.

Skill did not get banned for no reason. He got banned because of his conduct on the forums and ingame. To be specific he made several rude comments on threads leading me to lock one of them. He then proceeded to troll me ingame about it and posting some nasty unnecessary comments on various threads. Tired with arguing with him i decided to temp ban him until he changed his attitude and/or waited 1 month. After receiving the ban skill began to act innocent, posting things all over the forum about how he had bee wronged and i was abusing my powers and moving/locking his threads. The reason i moved/locked said threads is because when a player receives a ban they are punished with not being able to use the forums. It makes me laugh when people think that is an alien idea. I told him that those threads would be moved back when he was unbanned.

Skill attempting to get me demoted. @skill, i understand you are angry because i am able to do things you are unable to do. i know you think you are high and mighty because you have one of the biggest banks. That being said you don't have the right to tell everyone

[18:24:59 19/01/12] Frozen Arrow : Kav needs to fuck off and get demoted.
[18:25:38 19/01/12] Frozen Arrow : He doesn't deserve his rank; To be honest, he never did.

Though this is a valid opinion it is inappropriate and it shows me you are not yet ready for a unban. Actually it shows me you want an ip ban. It also doesn't help that you are trying to turn i rawr i against me by telling him blatant lies while i am not around.

@the conversation between rawr and skill, I can see everything you guys have posted and am appalled at the direction you guys are pointing (mostly rawr). I find it hard to believe that you would openly insult a mod with a person who not too long ago tried to get you banned for glitching money. But why would i bring that back up? for the same reason skill's ban keeps popping up all over the forum. THERE IS NO REASON. I assure you and everyone that whatever skill has been saying to you to make me seem like some sort of benign force of evil that is plotting to thwart the existence of almighty skill is bullshit.

My work on the forum. In the conversation between skill and rawr i found this little gem.

[18:25:39 19/01/12] I Rawr I : He has done a good job with the forum, But i mean, Banning you for saying a couple of things, And without even reason, Is abuse....
[18:25:45 19/01/12] I Rawr I : or even warning* .-
[18:25:57 19/01/12] Frozen Arrow : He haven't done shit in forums tbh.
[18:26:08 19/01/12] Frozen Arrow : I could do this in one hour.
[18:26:20 19/01/12] Frozen Arrow : It's easy shit, he just don't deserve his rank
[18:26:32 19/01/12] I Rawr I : D:
[18:26:36 19/01/12] Frozen Arrow : Umm, btw, what has he done with forums?
[18:26:45 19/01/12] I Rawr I : Well you ccould make a urhm, forum mod app
[18:26:52 19/01/12] I Rawr I : and he has...added coulours and legends....
[18:26:57 19/01/12] I Rawr I : a email system...
[18:27:02 19/01/12] Frozen Arrow : Adding more colours (which takes 5 minutes to do)
[18:27:04 19/01/12] I Rawr I : added some new places...banned you for no reason...
[18:27:15 19/01/12] I Rawr I : The signatures are a good idea but making you have to have a rank to post them is a bit silly...
[18:27:20 19/01/12] Frozen Arrow : It's easy to make new board etc.
[18:27:29 19/01/12] I Rawr I : Tbh i jujtt realised how little he has done D:

I really didn't know where to start on this one. At this point rawr had been brainwashed into thinking that i had banned skill for no reason and have done little to no work on forum. This was sickening to read not because i was being insulted on a forum that i have worked so hard to fix, but because skill had convinced someone that he could do a better job than me without knowing anything about it. How am i supposed to respond to this? should i make a list of what i have added to the forum? should i reset the forum? or should i ban arrow? Well honestly i could do all three but again, that would be egotistical and childish. So after all that what do i have to say about it? i would like to tell skill that he needs to smarten up if he wants a chance at a mod position and work at it instead of undermining the existing mods for a spot to land in your lap. Because for as long as i've known skill i've learned but one thing. He is persuasive. And that isnt a bad thing either... in most cases.

My progression through the server. I have seen the server go through a lot of things and have seen a lot of arguements, and the truth is that i have been a part of most of them. I always ask myself why this is and i think i know my reasoning. For most of my psyxile experience i haven't had any powers. All i had was a good relationship with sam and alex and a core group of friends. Everything on the server runs smoothly until 1 cocky person walks into me. This has happened about 3 times now. I love everyone on the server except the alpha-trolls. so far in my psyxile existence i have had little power against alpha-trolls. Just recently i have thwarted one of said trolls by reporting them. For those of you who dont read old forums her/his name was melissa j/tanzer. he/she was hated around the server for flaming jews and being a racist. One day she started trolling me. Normally a nice friendly troll session is fun. Until of course it starts to get out of hand. As soon as trolling seems more like insulting instead of playing, naturally i try to stop it. In that case the breaking point was when melissa started the racist jew jokes. This is usually the point where i enter an argument. When someone has either broken the rules or gone too far trolling normally i would screenie the situation and post it and that's what i did for months. But last night i realized something. I'd much rather just use my powers for what they are designed for instead of trying to argue with the alpha-troll, and yes. I called skill an alpha-troll. But now for banning someone instead of playing into they're game i have given the alpha-trolls strength, food if you will. And for doing that i have started a whole new headache for sam and alex. I hate to take full blame for it because i know it isn't true but for the sake of the server i feel i must. I understand stupid mistakes happen all the time and i sure have had a lot but it really gets on my nerves when people wont admit to it.

For all of you who read this i thank you and hope you see how retarded this whole situation was but for those of you who didn't read it i just ask for you not to bring the subject up. For those who have a disagreement or feel i am wrong in any way i ask you to leave a comment and i will gladly explain to you my reasoning behind whatever you ask about. If you are a troll let this be a warning that this thread shouldn't be trolled and i will remove your comment.

If i hear any more about this that isn't with any of the mods or admins including myself i will take action. I think you guys have freedom of speech but certain things need to stop before they blow out of proportion and this sort of thing happens.

winning,
kav

btw i did this on my phone sorry if it is damaged.

Last edited by kav on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:15 am; edited 4 times in total
kav
kav
Admin
Admin

Points Points : 251

Character sheet
Health:
skill be mad Left_bar_bleue12/100skill be mad Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://psyxile.webs.com

Back to top Go down

skill be mad Empty Re: skill be mad

Post  Frozen Arrow Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Lmfaoooo.
Did you just make this for me? I feel so special now ._.
Why do you care about what we say, it's between me and rawr, you got nothing to do with it, i gave my opinion.
And YES, i've got the richest bank if you haven't realized, don't be jealous please, since i never gave you anything, and i never will aswell.
Could you please just fuck off from me? I got nothing against you, you just don't deserve the rank IMO, but thats just my opinion.

Frozen Arrow

Points Points : 38

Back to top Go down

Post  kav Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:14 am

Frozen Arrow wrote:Lmfaoooo.
Did you just make this for me? I feel so special now ._.
Why do you care about what we say, it's between me and rawr, you got nothing to do with it, i gave my opinion.
And YES, i've got the richest bank if you haven't realized, don't be jealous please, since i never gave you anything, and i never will aswell.
Could you please just fuck off from me? I got nothing against you, you just don't deserve the rank IMO, but thats just my opinion.

I have no problem with you having no respect for me because you are an alpha-troll. Rawr on the other hand deserves to know the truth and i dont need you to be lying to him. You dont have the richest bank i believe neofly does. IMO i deserve the rank so stop telling everyone that your going to get me demoted. your acting like your 5. running around like you have a large penis when all you have is a bank. tell me one reason why i should be jealous? have i ever wanted anything from you? have i ever implied that i have wanted anything from anyone? smarten up because these insults are just going to get you banned.

Yesterday you were concerned about your ban and today you don't care so im locking/moving all of your threads and don't even try to pull that "i got nothing against you" crap because we all know that is bullshit. And if you think that sam is going to demote me and promote you over what you try to get him to believe then you are delusional and shouldn't be allowed outside without your mom walking you on a leash.

The only jealous one is you.

gf bank
kav

and btw y the hell would you think this is for you if anything this is for everyone but you. You egotistical child.
kav
kav
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen Arrow Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:27 am

I'm pretty sure this is because of me, since you said my name many times lmfao.
I don't think neofly is richer than i am, only things he has, that i dont are 2 divines, which i'm going to get soon...
lololol@other text, i love it ♥

Frozen Arrow

Back to top Go down

Post  kav Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:31 am

Frozen Arrow wrote:I'm pretty sure this is because of me, since you said my name many times lmfao.
I don't think neofly is richer than i am, only things he has, that i dont are 2 divines, which i'm going to get soon...
lololol@other text, i love it ♥️

just because its about you doesn't mean its for you. the memorials after 9/11 were about the terrorists not for them. Yes i made a topical joke relating you to terrorists. I'm not going to argue whose richer because idc and there are no set prices... you just "lololol"ing isn't an argument so i don't see why you keep posting.

so lol! lol! lol! to you sir
kav
kav
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen Arrow Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:26 am

You dare to compare me with terrorist? <.<
I still love it

Frozen Arrow

Back to top Go down

Post  I Rawr I Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:40 am

Hmm...I have a feeling that I just got owned D: But I did say Kav can see this, And kav, can you make forums Phone-Worthy D: They take a while to load for my phone, unless its just me... confused urhm, No...Also I personally dont see much, But that is just me, I notice a few bits D: I'm just not very...hmm...whats the word...anyway :\ Sorry to all D:
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Points Points : 143

Character sheet
Health:
skill be mad Left_bar_bleue0/100skill be mad Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  I Rawr I Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:42 am

Also you've posted half of our convo, Making me look like a fucking douche, If they saw some of the other bits I was nice about it'd be alright, I Also don't think it should be posted because its a conversation between me and skill, You saw it due to being able to see it from files to start with...
I Rawr I
I Rawr I
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Points Points : 143

Character sheet
Health:
skill be mad Left_bar_bleue0/100skill be mad Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen Arrow Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:54 am

Yeapppp, there was no point in posting this tbh, it was between me and rawr, we both hate you, Kav.
SMACK IT you tool.

Frozen Arrow

Back to top Go down

Post  kav Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:20 am

Everyone can see old convos in chatbox. Press the archives button and scroll up. Rawr i don't blame you at all for believing his crap but i assure you hes full of shit. The only person who got owned here was me for putting up with skills shit for so long. But dont try to make me look like the bad guy... well i hope everyone understands what happened. The real story.
kav
kav
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen Arrow Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:08 am

I love you too ♥

Frozen Arrow

Back to top Go down

Post  kav Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:28 am

I Rawr I wrote:Also you've posted half of our convo, Making me look like a fucking douche, If they saw some of the other bits I was nice about it'd be alright, I Also don't think it should be posted because its a conversation between me and skill, You saw it due to being able to see it from files to start with...

the whole reason i posted that was to show people how fucked up the conversation was. if they wanted to they could see it themselves. none of this is targeted at you btw and again theres nothing to blame you for
kav
kav
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum